Kuwait City, 27th January 2021:
On one infected Corona in Q8, those who took vaccine, iiQ8
No report of Corona infection among those who took vaccine in Kuwait
No new Coronavirus infection was recorded among any person who received the vaccine in Kuwait. Quoting sources, local daily reported that the Ministry of Health had not detected any infections among those who received the vaccine, whether the first or second dose so far.
Sources explained that the effectiveness The Pfizer vaccine reaches 94 percent 7 days after receiving the second dose, while it reaches 52 percent 10 days after receiving the first dose. The person is not considered immune until 28 days after receiving the first dose as the recommended period between the two doses applied in Kuwait is 21 days.
The sources reiterated people who took the vaccines to continue the precautionary measures until the community immunity is attained.
- On one infected Corona in Q8, those who took vaccine, iiQ8
- 35000 Vaccinated in Kuwait in a month, iiQ8, Covid-19 Vaccine
- 26th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Happy Republic Day 2021 to all Indians, iiQ8, indianinQ8
- MOI launch of sponsorship service online, iiQ8, Article 18
- 25th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Rights & Duties of Domestic Workers in Kuwait, iiQ8 Info, House Workers duties
- LULU-India Fest Great Republic Day Offers, iiQ8, Lulu Hypermarket deals
- Who is Sita Charector in RRR Movie? RRR Seetha , iiQ8
- RRR Movie release date, iiQ8, When is release of New Movie RRR?
- 24th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait to launch strict campaign against visa violators, iiQ8
- 23rd January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indian Kuwait pack moving service 60388703