Lockdown 4.0: What is allowed and what is not allowed
The following activities shall continue to remain prohibited —
• The movement of individuals will remain strictly prohibited between 7 pm and 7 am, except for essential activities.
• All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for domestic medical services, domestic air ambulances and for security purposes or purposes as permitted by MHA will not operate.
• All metro rail services will remain suspended.
• School, colleges, educational/training/coaching institutions etc, will remain closed.
• Hotels, restaurant and other hospitality services shall remain suspended.
• All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places will remain closed.
• All social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions/other gahterings and large congregations will not be allowed.
• All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
The following activities will be allowed —
• Hospitality services meant for housing health/police/government officials/healthcare workers/stranded persons including tourists for quarantine facilities shall be operational.
• Canteens at the bus depot, railway stations and airports will also be operational.
• Restaurants will be permitted to operate kitchens for home delivery of food items.
• Sports complexes and stadia will be permitted to open; however, spectators will not be allowed.
• Online distance learning shall continue to be permitted and shall be encouraged.
• Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, with mutual consent of states(s) and UT(s) involved, except in containment zones.
• Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, as decided by the states and UT(s), except in containment zones.
• All states/UTs shall allow inter-state and intra-state movement of medical professionals, nurses and para-medical staff, sanitation personnel and ambulances without any restrictions.
• All states/UTs shall allow inter-state movement of all types of goods/cargos, including empty trucks.
Lockdown 4.0: What is allowed and what is not allowed in India, JobsinQ8News, indianinQ8