Sr. Accounts & Control Associate
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Senior Associate – Accounts & Control serves as an Accounting Team Leader within the Business Unit and supports the financial and accounting aspects of the business.
- Ensure that accounting of business transactions are done timely and as per the relevant policies for the same.
- Support the Manager – Accounts & Control in supporting the Business Unit by providing them timely accounting information.
- Account reconciliations
- Assess risk and control related to business processes and support in designing appropriate internal controls to protect company assets.
- Review current systems, make recommendations for system enhancement and participate in implementation of new systems.
- Ensure that adequate cost and procedural controls are in place and all cost elements, including overheads are optimized.
- Supervise the activities of more junior team members to deliver timely and accurate work
- Liaise with external auditors for audit of statutory financial statements.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and ensure full compliance at all times
Skills, knowledge & experience required:
- A graduate in Accounting or Finance with deep understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- CA/ CPA/ CMA with 3+ year’s relevant experience in accounting, general ledger and book closing.
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Strong general IT skills, an expert user of MS Excel with experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP). Experience with financial reporting system (Hyperion) would be advantageous.
- Previous experience supervising a small team in order to deliver quality financial work – maintaining a robust control environment ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to.
- A desire to explore new ways to evolve processes, and embraces systematic and continuous process improvement.
- An organized approach with proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills in English with ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally in an organization. Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Preferrable with Big 4 Industry Experience
- 8thOctober 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, JobsinQ8, COVID-19
- Tata wins bid to take over Air India, JobsinQ8 News
- Amazon Web Services opens office in Kuwait, JobsinQ8
- Dubai to host first ever Miss Universe UAE in November
- Kuwait mulls halting new driving licenses for expats, JobsinQ8
- Aryan Khan drug case, Who is lawyer Satish Manshinde?
- 7thOctober 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, JobsinQ8, COVID-19
- Travelers to Kuwait must update Immune app to return, JobsinQ8
- How to Upload Abroad Vaccine Certificate to Kuwait MoH? , JobsinQ8
- Arrival Procedures to The State of Kuwait from Abroad, JobsinQ8 News
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration for Booster Dose, Corona Booster Dose, JobsinQ8
- Kuwait Bus Route 747, Hassawi to Jleeb to Airport
- Kuwait City Bus Started new Route Kuwait City Express, Maliya to Al Soor Tower
- T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule, All Teams, Host, Time Table, Venue
- Art Competition on Indian Women’s Network in Kuwait, JobsinQ8 Indian Embassy