Al-Wazzan Regional is looking to hire “Junior IT Officer” with the below requirements.
– Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
– Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
– Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
– Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
– Setting up accounts for new users
– Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
Interested candidates please send your updated CVs to [email protected]
Position : System Support Engineer
Job location : Iraq
Industry : IT
Job rotation : 42/42
IT WILL BE A LIMITED CONTRACT UPTO 2 YEARS WHICH COULD BE RENEWABLE UPON AGREEMENT
1. IT system Engineer with x86 server administration and management, good knowledge and skills for mainstream x86 server technology details and operation of servers.
2. Deep understanding and strong skill in SAN network technologies. Experience with SAN network and storage system administration and management, good knowledge and skills for mainstream storage system and SAN equipment technology details and operations.
3. Understanding and strong skill in server virtualization infrastructure implementation and administration; solid experience and skills with planning, maintenance and operation for server virtualization system of VMware
4. Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
5. Planning, maintenance and operation for enterprise data protection system of VERITAS NBU, EV, DLO and VEEAM Availability
6. Certified Microsoft MCSE, Redhat / SUSE enterprise, Brocade SAN administration, VMWare VCP is Preferred
7. Conduct all the operating system (OS) or operation environment (OE) administration and configuration for designated servers, SAN switches and data storages, conduct user and administrator account management and permission management for OS /OE; conduct performance tuning and optimization to OS / OE.
8. Configure and operate all data storage devices; conduct networking, RAID / data pool /LUN creation or modification, file system creation and modification, host masking and presenting operations, etc.
9. Plan, configure and operate the SAN networks of the company; conduct fabric management, switch management, zone management, host management, multi-path management to SAN switches, hosts and servers;
10. Conduct firmware maintenance and upgrade for servers, SAN switches and data storages
11. Conduct system physical operation including relocation, mount and unmounts, power management including power on and power off for servers, SAN switches and data storages
12. Conduct System hardware and software troubleshooting, fault analysis and fault resolution for Company’s servers, SAN switches and data storages, virtualization infrastructures, data backup systems, data archive systems and disaster recovery infrastructures
13. Support and assist to contact and work with hardware and software manufacturer for manufacturer support, troubleshooting, spare part replacement, etc.
14. Coordinate and support system type infrastructure related project implementation.
15. Proficient in Windows server and Linux Server administration. With good skill and experience in Windows / Linux system administration, configuration and strong ability of troubleshooting, daily operation.
16. Send resume to [email protected]