Supplier Management & Fulfilment Operations Specialist
Company: Alghanim Industries
This role will manage suppliers relationship as well as initiate, implement, and enforce quality control activities for all operational processes in the fulfilment to ensure keeping high standards, accuracy and excellent customer experiences.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage seller relationship relating to stock handling and fulfilment models.
• Work closely with the E-commerce team for management of consignment stock.
• Keep consistent communication channels between E-commerce and sellers to identify and monitor any risks with regards to warehousing and fulfilment.
• Manage the customer return operations ensuring QC is done before processing for refund and/or write-off.
• Establish quality control processes and procedures for evaluating and receiving different products in the fulfilment.
• Provide overall direction and guidance to operational activities with the objective of maximizing QC operational efficiencies.
• Ensure products inspections of all the inbound and the quality assurance of the outbound in compliance with customer specifications.
• Establish and maintain effective performance measurement and monitoring processes.
• Perform data analysis and translate insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for operational, program, or process improvements
• Own reporting of metrics and root cause analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff to assume leadership.
• Initiate cost reduction ideas and control QC department operating costs.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS), ideally with major/concentrations in business/marketing, logistics and/or supply chain management, or equivalent degree.
• 5-7 years in similar role
• Excellent communication and presentation skills,
• Attention to details.
• Capable to make decisions
• Problem solving skills.
• Computer Skills