Sr. Finance Director – Retail, F&B and Customer Engagement
Sr. Finance Director – Retail, F&B and Customer Engagement
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Senior Finance Director for Retail, Food & Beverages (F&B) and Customer Engagement will lead the finance function in one of our most successful business groups. As a key member of the management team he/she will be responsible for developing financial plans, support business expansion and ensure sustainable business results.
This is a key role for the business group and essential for the financial success of our ambitious growth plans in all of our businesses. Large scale investments in multiple geographies will require professional expertise to understand financial implications and to make sound investment decisions.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Finance business partner, who is capable of providing financial insights to help driving business performance, support key strategic decisions and who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Relevant working experience in F&B and/or retail is a must to be successful in this role.
POSITION LOCATION: Kuwait
- As strategic partner, serve as key member of the management team in developing and implementing business plans to support organic growth, new market entries and digital growth. Act as a thought leader in providing analytical insight and perspective to the President – Retail, F&B, Customer Engagement and business management. Partner with business unit executives to add value and provide financial expertise for key business decisions.
- Oversee development of business planning, including capital and operating budgets and balanced score cards, to ensure effective execution of business plans. Lead the development of future financial strategies, establish annual financial goals, monitor and analyze performance against these objectives. Develop high quality financial analysis to provide context and insight to secure strong business performance.
- Support F&B expansion into new geographies and in support of the digital strategy, work closely with business management to develop sound and financially viable growth plans. Set clear financial objectives, monitor business performance and pro-actively support management to identify potential improvement opportunities.
- Provide financial expertise and support to companywide customer engagement initiative. Work closely with the President – Retail, F&B and Customer Engagement to develop business driven priorities, sound implementation plans and monitor execution of plans and achievement of projected benefits.
- Agree business performance metrics and support as well as monitor progress in partnership with management responsible for supply chain and facilities function.
- Manage risk management & control framework and secure adherence to financial and process controls across businesses. Continuously drive process efficiencies and automation and leverage technology solutions to improve lead-times, quality and cost.
- Lead a team of about 75 people, secure a strong succession pipeline and develop top quality financial talent to ensure the finance organization delivers high levels of performance and productivity. Instill an engaging & empowering culture that drives high performance and transparency across finance and business teams.
- Extensive financial management experience across a complex, global enterprise. Experience in Food & Beverage industry and a fast paced retail environment is a must.
- Experience in areas of finance, support and leadership in central functions such as supply chain, facilities and procurement is preferred.
- Hands on experience interacting with operations managers and line management, ideally combining corporate-level finance experience with actual operating experience.
- A history of a strong partnership with top executives, based on expertise, intellect, and a direct, open and candid style.
- Demonstrated competence and experience in implementing and managing rigorous, disciplined financial controls, financial management systems, and business performance measures.
- History of setting and achieving the highest standards of performance for the team. Recognized for attracting great talent, building a strong bench, and developing a successor.
- Effective interpersonal skills; needs to relate well at all levels internally and externally. Able to adapt continuously and effectively to a globally and culturally diverse environment.
- Process orientation including automation and technology
- Analytical and strategic thinker who presents information in a concise and easy understandable way, and provides comprehensive options to best support business results
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization and wins the respect of senior leaders and peers through effective communication
- Naturally curious with desire to understand businesses and business drivers beyond financial numbers
- Develops key talent and engages team to deliver outstanding results. Has an open personality and translates challenges into opportunities for improvement
- Ability to manage and lead teams in uncertain and ambiguous circumstances
- Gets things done – quickly establishes a reputation for delivery combined with a straightforward, results driven approach. Acts autonomously, works proactively and delivers high quality results
- First class intellect and outgoing personality; able to make an immediate impact on the business
- Emotionally intelligent, agile, mature and able to challenge without being abrasive
- An internationalist who can build strong working relationships with colleagues across the world
Sr. Finance Director – Retail, F&B and Customer Engagement, JobsinQ8jobs, Q8 vacancy, indianinQ8
Urgently Vacancy, Sales Engineer, JobsinQ8jobs, indianinQ8, situation vacant