SEO Supervisor, Auditor, Assistant Buyer, JobsinQ8jobs, Alghanim jobs, JobsinQ8
Company: Alghanim Industries
To manage a defined category or sub category to continuously improve ranges and promotions and exceed sales and margin targets. Develop a category plan that supports delivery of the customer plan, market share acquisition, excellent availability + omni channel leadership.
- Develop Category Strategy with buyer to achieve Sales/Profitability targets, and maximize market share of assigned category
- Develop assortment frequently including Brands, Products & Agencies to ensure freshness and improve profitability
- Regular planogram updates with merchandising team to cover effective display principles and ensure sell out of phase out / display inventory
- Implement promo strategy & support functions to ensure business objectives are met; review effectiveness of promotion activity and update team
- Support advertising & marketing strategy; implement through marketing; review effectiveness of all activities and update category head / team
- Support Order & Replenishment process through team ensuring an optimal inventory, availability and aged are in control
- Support new Product Development process & Sourcing for Own Brands
- Follow & analyze market trends, daily marketing review of core competition to ensure competitiveness in assortment and pricing
- Work with service & support teams constantly to improve business processes and increase customer satisfaction
- Online category development and promo strategy development to ensure competitiveness with market & grow online business
- Manage selected Supplier Relationships as required, agency & non-agency. Range development , negotiate commercial terms , promotional / marketing activities , other operating incomes and follow up on timely payment of supplier receivables
- In store layout, display & space management/execution via planogram and stores visits
- Min weekly visits to core stores + competitors with actionable follow up circulated to wider team
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience within Electronic retailing with at least w years Category Management experience
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in managing a Consumer Electronics Category
- Professional development in retail strategy / category management
- Excellent analytical skills and aptitude to draw out plans and assess accurately the market needs for the category
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS office skills + knowledge of SAP or Business Objects preferred
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Organizational leadership skills
- Attention to detail / analytical
- Superior drive + follow up
Company: Alghanim Industries
Audit and Compliance Manager
Finance, Internal Audit and Compliance
Fahaheel Commercial Building (Above Xcite Showroom, Near Al Kout Mall)
The Auditor is primarily responsible for the delivery of one or more concurrent investigation assignments throughout the Group’s various business activities both in Kuwait and overseas. This includes, among others, the resourcing and administration of assignments from beginning to end and includes draft report preparation, in accordance with departmental procedures. The incumbent should represent the department in a professional manner at all times, abide by professional standards as laid down by the ACFE and IIA, and seek every opportunity to follow the principles articulated in the department’s vision and objectives.
Delivery of investigation assignments in accordance with departmental procedures. Specifically; under supervisory guidance, defining the work plan, summarizing the findings, interviewing suspects to determine duplicity, and recommending appropriate management actions to be taken.
- The preparation of working papers in accordance with departmental procedures and best practice.
- Detailing all findings, factual content, context and agreed actions to be taken with relevant operations management.
- Liaison with line management, legal counsel and authorities on a regular or need to know basis, keeping them abreast of progress for cases under management.
- Preparing the draft Investigation Reports for the Manager’s/ Senior Manager’s / Director’s review and finalization.
- Participating in the regular companywide fraud risk assessment process.
- Influencing the strengthening of business processes and controls through the sharing of best practices.
- Assisting in the detection and prevention of fraud, sharing avoidance strategies and helping to create a centre of fraud prevention excellence.
- Raising fraud awareness and encouraging others to report incidents of fraud or concerns in accordance with the Group’s Policy for the Prevention, Recording and Reporting of Fraud.
- Managing Fraud Hotline to include receiving and logging hotline calls.
- Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality.
Skill, Knowledge and Experience required
- Undergraduate or Qualified Accountant – CPA, CA, and ACCA preferred, but not required.
- Undergraduate in Psychology, sociology or Criminology will be an added advantage, but not required
- Good command of English and Arabic Language.
- 1 to 3 years of audit, compliance, investigation, or related and/or relevant business experience.
- Some knowledge of international Financial Reporting Standards, IIA Audit Standards, ACFE Standards
- Good Understanding of Corporate Governance Requirements
- Some Knowledge of Fraud Risk Assessment Methodologies and mitigation techniques
- Internal Control documentation and evaluation
- Investigative techniques and practices.
Company: Alghanim Industries
- To work on Search Engine Optimization Campaigns on Xcite.com
- To assist Managers in SEO campaign implementation and drive strategy
- Assist the managers on online SEO campaign strategy, keyword research, onsite optimization, offsite optimization,
- Work on analytics reporting to identify the customer behavior journey to understand the overall effectiveness of the campaign and to drive the new strategy
- Work with Team responsibly and proficiently in achieving the monthly/yearly targets
- Co-ordinate with internal teams like marketing, IT requirements changes, merchandising team etc
- Co-ordinate with SEO vendor to achieve the monthly traffic and revenue targets
- Team Player: Proactive and highly motivated team player.
- Result Orientation: Enthusiastic and motivated, to chase provided sales targets and achieve them. To be able to cope under pressure and deliver results.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional communication skills and keen on collaborating with internal teams for daily activities
- Bilingual skills preferred (English & Arabic)
- SEO/SEM : Must be pro in handling daily/monthly SEO activities keyword planning & research, blog optimization, backlinks strategy and improvisation, content marketing (text, videos, images etc), competitive analysis, knowledge on ad words
- Google Analytics Certification: Google analytics certification is plus
- App Store Optimization: Expert in handling app marketing campaigns across Google play store & apple app store
- Excel and Reporting: Good knowledge of excel shortcuts and formulas and good reporting skills
- Data Driven: Day to day analysis of the performance and apply the best strategy to improve the ROI performance
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing Preferred)
- Certification : Google Analytics, Google Ad words
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 yearsof Online marketing experience working on marketing channels like Google ad words, Google Search console, Google Keyword tools
- Up to Date with latest trends and understand the challenges and opportunities of digital marketing
- Industry Knowledge: Latest marketing channels, Competitor Analysis