Location: KW – Company: Alghanim Industries
Developing customer base and managing the business in terms of Customer relationship, Sales, Marketing and Profitability .The Industry segment covers Freight Forwarding, Exports , Imports and Transportation.
Essential Job Roles:
- Creating foreign agent and local client base and building business
- Selling Logistics services to various clients.
- Packing & Removal / Relocation services/ Export & Import
- Customs Clearance
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Land transportation / Sea Freight / Air freight / Imports by Land/ Air/ Sea.
- Vising individual customer once receive call or email / pre survey various location in Kuwait
- Handling diplomatic client
- Prompting our service with worldwide foreign agents
- Manage an assigned or entire geographical sales area
- Develop prospective clients, make cold calls and service and grow existing clients
- Respond to inquiries by clients
- Send inquiries to agents
- Prepare quotations through Sales support and send to clients
- Follow –up on quotations and close business, if lost revert with reasons
- On receiving confirmed business hand over to customer service / coordinators
- Coordinate through Customer service / coordinators with operations for container placing / container releases, booking the packing dates, getting quotes from the agents.
- Monitor timely Delivery of invoices to clients if any disputes, update credit control
- Collect dues and outstanding amounts from clients in allotted credit limit
- Meet volume targets
- Timely submission of reports set by the management as per the deadline. Weekly report/ monthly report.
- Provide MIS information on Market & Competitor activity to Management
- Ensure Credit customers are wetted out through the with Credit approval process
- Communicate with customer, suppliers, contract administration,
- Obtain the various relocation agency or membership
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year University, ideally with major/concentrations in business/marketing, logistics and/or supply chain management, or equivalent degree.
- 5 to 15 years related work experience
- Aggressive sales generation by nature,
- Self-motivated and man of ideas,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Thorough understanding of freight deal makings in GCC. Sales and marketing qualifications
- Customer relationship
- Administration and management
- Capable to make decisions
- Problem solving
- Computer Skills