Safety Engineer Kuwait Company Jobs, iiQ8 jobs
The Safety Engineer liaises with governmental bodies, make sure the Site Safety and Health Plan for Alghanim business is in place and attain Kuwait fire department credentials for business operations.
Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment.
Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements
- Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment
- Identify and evaluate the unsafe environment and practices
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various industrial control mechanisms
- Ensure that a building or product complies with health and safety regulations, especially after an inspection that required changes
- Install safety devices on machinery or direct the installation of these devices
- Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes
- Health and safety engineers also investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine their causes and to determine whether the incidents could have been or can be prevented
- Health and safety engineers are also active in two related fields: industrial hygiene and occupational hygiene
- Relevant experience in safety field and governmental liaison works
- Male Candidate
- Valid Kuwait Driving License
- Preferable Bilingual in Arabic & English
- Good in both written and verbal communication
- Possess immense knowledge of health and safety engineering processes and practices
- Bachelor’s degree, typically in an engineering discipline such as electrical, chemical, mechanical, industrial, or systems engineering.
- Evaluate the probable physical and chemical hazards and take essential steps to minimize them
- Abreast with new changes in laws and regulations