#Urgent #Hiring! in #kuwait (#Procurement Engineer)
#looking for qualified (Oil & Gas sector) experienced Procurement Engineer, for our Middle East (#Kuwait) Projects. Interested candidates, please forward CVS to [email protected]
Preference will be given only to locally available candidates (who have good experience in #Procurement & Approved by #KOC) .
Position: #Procurement Engineer
Location: Middle East (Kuwait)
Duration: Long Term
Closing Date : Join Immediately
1. At least 5 to 10+ years experience with engineering degree in overseas oil/gas and other large EPC projects.
2. Fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing, can be used as working language.
3. Good negotiation and communication skills. Having ability to coordinate and deal with all aspects of the relationship.
4. Good team work spirit, good problem solving and pressure working ability.
5. Accept overseas work (UAE, Kuwait, etc.).
6. KOC approved & understand the KOC procedures.
1.Responsible for Evaluated & extracted scope of work from ITB / FEED and prepared engineering documents / deliverables.
2.Responsible for Progress monitoring of engineering deliverables as per client approved schedule.
3. Responsible for Progress report submission and assist cost dept to prepare the invoices as per project agreed milestones.
4. Supported Other Disciplines (Electrical & Telecom) for
interfaces, System Architecture, Load Lists, Clash Review in
3D Model etc.
5. Site visits and spare channel IO assignment and estimation
the hardware requirement keeping in view client project
specification for spare and segregation of IOs for brown field
6. Responsible for Change order preparation keeping in view the scope of work and fowling change order procedure/ CTN procedure.
7. Preparation of contract letters.
8. Responsible for select the supplier for the bid package, recommend the short list of manufacturers, prequalification of suppliers, inspection, network access matters.
9. Responsible for inquiry and bidding, commercial bid evaluation, order signing, contract transfer and payment, etc.
10. Responsible for inspection and coordination of purchased goods.
11. Regularly request weekly production report, update purchase tracking list.
12. Coordinate with suppliers to provide timely after-sales service and solve related problems after the arrival of materials.
13. Update procurement execution plan contract directory, etc.
14. Responsible for managing and closing orders.
- Win iPhone 12 Mini with Get Dukan Battle of TikTokers, Lucky Winners
- Sultan Center Offers May 2022, iiQ8 promotions
- Lulu Hypermarket Holiday Offers May, iiQ8 promotions
- Krithi Shetty Biography, Krithi Age, Height
- #Kuwait Seeks to Invest $750 Million in #Pakistan Projects
- Ramadan Mubarak, Eid al-Fitr Best Wishes, WhatsApp and Facebook Status
- Happy Eid-ul-Fitr : Top 50 Eid Mubarak Wishes, Messages and Quotes
- Revised Timings for Indian Passport, Visa Centers, BLS Kuwait
- Grand Hyper Win up to 500 KD, Download App
- Mowasalat Card Price in Dubai UAE Bus Pass Register Now
- Mowasalat Bus Pass Price Kuwait
- Indian Passport User Login
- Indian government passport renewal
- Indian Passport Appointment Availability Status | Passport Seva
- Indian Passport Seva Home