We are looking to hire the following position for our Operation & Maintenance Services for Oil and gas (Refinery) in Kuwait:
Oil & Gas Company Kuwait Jobs, Electrical Technician Supervisors
(4) Electrical Technician Supervisors
(12) mechanical technicians (millwright)
(4) Instrument Supervisors
(4) instrument technicians
(4) Electrical Supervisors
(4) Electrical Technicians
(20) Junior Operation technician
with the below requirements:
Direct work of his workforce and serve as the head man in his area of responsibility.
Ensure availability of tools and use of safety gear for himself and his workforce.
Mindful of the Safety of his workforce and himself and follow all safety regulations on the job
Perform and direct maintenance, troubleshooting, modification & repair of Electrical equipment in the allocated area
(Field/Control rooms, Buildings).
Direct Foreman and other lower manpower on day-to-day routines/breakdown and Preventive Maintenance
Programs. Assist where necessary. Carry out any modifications requested.
Assist Engineer in preparing daily/monthly progress reports and drawings updating.
Requisition Electrical spare parts, tools and test equipment.
Request assistance if deemed necessary during the execution of the job (Normal S/D / GRTA).
Perform proper handover of unfinished priority work when shift is completed.
(a) Be able to write, read and speak in English fluently.
(b) A minimum of Twelve (12) years of continuous heavy industrial Electrical Maintenance experience (preferably in
petrochemical or an allied field) in the field of HV/MV/LV Switchgears, Motor Control centres, and Lighting systems
including repair, troubleshooting & modification work.
(c) Must be fully conversant with the field interpretation of electrical wiring/layout diagrams.
(d) Must be able to use various electrical testing equipment on MV/LV systems with minimum supervision.
(e) Must have sound working knowledge in record keeping, manpower and resource allocation and their control etc.
(f) Should be fully aware with Area Hazardous Classification.
MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
Minimum Three-year Diploma equivalent to Higher National Diploma (HND) in the field of electrical engineering
Interested candidates with relevant experience in the field of refinery/petrochemicals / Oil & gas & power may send updated CVs along with the below-Required Documents to:
1. Updated CV
2. Education Certificate
3. Experience Certificates from previous companies
4. Passport copy
5. Civil ID copy (N/A)
6. Work permit copy (N/A)
- India Completes 2 Billion COVID-19 Doses, 200 Crore Vaccines Completed
- Indian Embassy in Kuwait, Nomination for ICCR Annapurna Certificate 2022
- UAE President and Kuwaiti Crown Prince discuss on Security and Development
- 10th July 2022, COVID-19 Cases in Kuwait, iiQ8 today Corona Report
- Asia Cup 2022 Schedule, Cricket Match Points Table, Teams, Fixtures
- MoH, Kuwait urges pilgrims to do PCR test, What is Monkeypox
- Philippine mayor orders employees to smile or risk fine
- 2000 Indian nurses expected in Kuwait soon
- Saudi Arabia to open airspace for all air carriers
- Free Precaution COVID-19 Dose for All Adults in India
- Hot Anchor Shyamala Vs Anasuya beautiful Collections
- Pavitra Lokesh Biography Age Husband, Father, Net Worth, Height
- Viskrutha Sucindra Age and Biodata, Networth of PAVITHRA LOKESH
- Pavithra Lokesh Age, Kids, Marriage, Net Worth Viskrutha Sucindra
- Lulu Hypermarket Super Shopping Offers July 2022