Multiple Job Opportunities with the U.S. Mission in Kuwait
The U.S. Mission in Kuwait provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
We are looking for candidates who have 8 Qualities of Overseas Employees (PDF 124KB) to join our team. The U.S. Mission to Kuwait is seeking to attract the highest caliber and best qualified staff. Interested applicants should review each position vacancy thoroughly to ensure that their qualifications meet all the requirements.
Who May Apply
Only applicants who meet the criteria on the “OPEN TO” in a vacancy announcement will receive consideration. Further information please see definitions for Who May Apply.
Job Vacancy Announcements
Click on the link below to view all job vacancy announcements and to apply for any positions for which you are qualified.
How to Apply
Everyone applying for a job must use the Electronic Recruitment Application or ERA.
- Go to the Electronic Recruitment Application.
- Find a job vacancy.
- Review the vacancy announcement to see if you qualify.
- Create an ERA account.
- Log in to ERA and apply.
- All applications and required supporting documents must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email from sender, “KWT,” from email address: [email protected]. Please check your email and your junk folder. Be sure to send any replies to [email protected].
- Who May Apply: Eligibility
- ERA Applicant User Guide- available in English (PDF 2 MB) and Arabic (Microsoft Word Doc 65 KB).
- Eight Qualities of Overseas Employees- available in English (Microsoft Word Doc 90 KB) and Arabic (Microsoft Word Doc 65 KB).