Sr. Technician – BMS
Company: Alghanim Industries
The main purpose of the position is to be able to carry out the operation and maintenance of the BMS Systems and its associated equipment, for all of the plant and systems contained in and around within the property. This position is also responsible for carrying out and managing the planned preventive maintenance, fault diagnosis, remedial repairs, calibrations and commissioning adjustments.
- Participate in the testing & commissioning, handover and implementation of the BMS system in accordance with compliance and requirements. Identify any snags, defects and generate a report on the corrective measures.
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance, fault diagnosis, remedial repairs and adjustments to the BMS system to provide operational effectiveness and continuity of service.
- Monitor, control and maintain the operations of the BMS system and proactively provide intervention to diagnosis, probable faults and interruptions to service.
- Provide technical support with all MEP Projects, including supporting the design, installation, commissioning of new assets and systems.
- Participate in shift work and/or out of hours working as governed by the necessity to maintain continuity of operation of essential plant and systems.
- Liaise with technical staff, including external contractors to ensure all work programs are delivered in an effective and efficient manner.
- Participate in the Third Party Contractor Management process including review of risk assessments / method statements and supervision of external contractors, service engineers and suppliers.
- Participate in the Health, Safety & risk programs including risk assessment of planned maintenance and reactive work activities.
- Use safe systems of work when working with all plant and equipment and ensure the same with the department and among sub-contractors and Third parties.
- Exercise a personal duty of care for own and teams Health, Safety and welfare and for those affected by the acts or omissions and promote the same within their work area of responsibility.
- Meet company and site requirements of HSE.
- Participate in project work including refurbishment of existing building controls equipment/systems and/or new installations.
- Provide effective communication with Management, peers, contractors, subcontractors, project subcontractors.
- Ensure good HSE and Information security culture is promoted within the department and among peers.
- Carry out other duties as directed by the line Management
- Diploma in Engineering in Electrical and Electronics or any Equivalent Education.
- The identified candidate must have at least 5 years` experience in a building services / facilities management environment with 3 years of relevant experience in BMS systems technically.
- He must have a proven track record of maintaining leading brand BMS systems and associated equipment and technically competent in monitoring the operations of BMS systems with a clear technical understanding of buildings electrical, mechanical and plant and associated equipment.
- 8thOctober 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, JobsinQ8, COVID-19
- Tata wins bid to take over Air India, JobsinQ8 News
- Amazon Web Services opens office in Kuwait, JobsinQ8
- Dubai to host first ever Miss Universe UAE in November
- Kuwait mulls halting new driving licenses for expats, JobsinQ8
- Aryan Khan drug case, Who is lawyer Satish Manshinde?
- 7thOctober 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, JobsinQ8, COVID-19
- Travelers to Kuwait must update Immune app to return, JobsinQ8
- How to Upload Abroad Vaccine Certificate to Kuwait MoH? , JobsinQ8
- Arrival Procedures to The State of Kuwait from Abroad, JobsinQ8 News
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration for Booster Dose, Corona Booster Dose, JobsinQ8
- Kuwait Bus Route 747, Hassawi to Jleeb to Airport
- Kuwait City Bus Started new Route Kuwait City Express, Maliya to Al Soor Tower
- T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule, All Teams, Host, Time Table, Venue
- Art Competition on Indian Women’s Network in Kuwait, JobsinQ8 Indian Embassy