Will be responsible for the overall supervision, planning, and implementation of all maintenance activities in order to optimize production within safety, legislative, and environmental, as per company requirements.
-University graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
-2-4 years of experience from a food manufacturing company is a plus
-Experience in maintenance management role, strong knowledge of engineering concepts including electrical, hydraulic, mechanical systems, HACCP & manufacturing safety procedures.
-MUST BE holder of Kuwait visa 18 (transferable)
qualified applicants may send their CV and certificates to [email protected]. Only Kuwait residence applicants will be entertained.
Bachelor of Science Degree in General Chemistry
Minimum 7 years’ experience in an oil refinery laboratory.
Experience in Checking calibration of gauges, cleanliness of units, QC equipment, interior of dispensers, etc.
Good knowledge of computer usage and applications.
Updates Quality Control Manual for compliance with latest standards. Establishes work procedures & Lab test methods and ensures their conformance.
Good knowledge of English reading, writing and speaking skills.Please send your updated CV and documents to [email protected]; [email protected]
We are looking for OJT Instructor (Unit-CDU)
For #non-Kuwaiti a Degree
or Diploma in chemical engineering or equivalent.
For Kuwaiti- High school/PAAET Diploma
Experience required- Minimum 8 years of experience in refinery operations positions of responsibilities such as field operator, console/control room operator, supervisor, including exposure to multiple refinery units.
Develop refinery unit operating procedures, operating manuals, training manuals, qualification assessments, and other training materials.
Perform internal technical reviews of training documentation, instruct training classes, filed training for operator qualifications and implement training plans.
Provide end user refinery unit specific coaching and problem solving.
Experience using Microsoft office software i.e. specifically Microsoft word, power-point and Visio.
Ability to read piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) and other engineering drawings.
Candidates can send mail at [email protected]
Saba Group International is looking for the below position:
#Sales_Manager : (Customs Clarence – Oil & Gas – Freight Forwarding – Logistics )
· 3 – 5 years’ experience (logistics – Customs clearance – shipping).
· Responsible for initiating sales calls to prospective or current clients
· Prospect for leads and perform heavy cold-calling to build a pipeline of businesses
· Supervise accounts daily to retain existing relationships
· Responsible for price and service negotiation with customers
· Responsible for creating sales goals to aid in achieving sales targets
· Uphold rapport with clients and prospects
· Nurture new sales leads to secure business
· Responsible for offering quotes to current and prospective clients
· Responsible for supervising shipments until delivery completed to guarantee smooth operations and customer satisfaction
· Carry out research to identify companies not currently doing business with SABA
· Build relationship and sell to clients through phone or one-on-one
Qualifications & Skills
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, or related field
· Experienced in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project.
· Critical Thinking – Have the ability to analyse data to develop solutions for improvement in a business perspective.
· Confidence – Ability to give appropriate challenge to stakeholders.
· Influencing – Strong communication, persuasive and negotiation skills.
· Collaboration and Teamwork – ability to interact effectively.
· Self-aware in setting realistic, achievable goals and development plans for self and team
· Able to make decisions under tight deadlines.
· Bilingual – Preferable
Interested Candidates can send their CVs to :
Job Vacancy for (Oil & Gas) Project in Kuwait.
We are looking to hire the following positions for our Oil & Gas Projects in Kuwait.
Interested candidates who are available in Kuwait with relevant experience in Sulfur may send updated CV along with the below Required Documents to :
1. Shift Supervisor (operations) (5)
2. Engineer HSSE (3)
3. General Fitter (10)
4. Instrument Supervisor (4)
5. Instrument Technician (6)
6. Rotating Eqpt. Technician (8)
7. Fabricator (10)
8. Rigger (20)
with minimum experience 8 years
1. Updated CV
2. Education Certificate
3. Experience Certificates from previous companies
4. Passport copy
5. Civil ID copy
6. Work permit copy
#jobs #jobvacancy #cv #experience #engineer #gas #oil #projects #work #egypt #UAE #KSA #OMAN #Libya #Algeria #Dubai #power #Sulfur #hiringnow #InstrumentationEngineering #InstrumentEngineer #maintenance #oilandgasjobs #GasTurbine #Compressor #Burner #OnlineAnalyzers #Calibration #Troubleshooting