Sr. Payroll Officer
Location: KW – Company: Alghanim Industries
Position: Sr. Payroll Officer
The Sr. Payroll Officer for Alghanim Food & Beverage will be responsible for running the payroll for five countries across the region (Kuwait, KSA, UAE, Qatar and Oman). The role will be based in Fahaheel, Kuwait.
Individuals working in this team need to have a high degree of customer focus, be flexible, enjoy working in a team environment and have a high level of attention to details.
- Ensures that payroll for all markets are processed on time and accurately and checks pay results for accuracy of payroll runs
- Administration and record keeping of attendance/leaves (all kinds), Over Time, bonuses, etc.
- Familiar with internal and external process concerning the payroll
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees are maintained correctly in the system and their official documents concerning payroll are filed in a timely manner
- Having a strong grasp on MS Office (Excel) and SAP SuccessFactors
- Generating reports such as attrition, diversity, and more
- Responsible for mentoring and developing the new joiners in all markets to understand the payroll requirements and process
- Responsible for the offboarding process
- Ensures that all requests are in line with the company policy and labor law
- Any other duties/projects assigned by HR Manager from time to time
- A minimum of 3 year professional experience working on ERP Payroll systems
- High level of attention to detail
- High degree of confidentiality
- Strong communication and customer facing skills, able to respond appropriately to employee queries (Arabic language is a plus)
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Highly organized and able to plan work and manage priorities
- University degree, preferably from a business-related program, HR qualifications preferred but not essential
- SAP knowledge