Soft Services Supervisor – Job Vacancy in Jazeera Airways, iiQ8 jobs
We are looking for a Soft Services Supervisor to supervise the team’s daily activities for cleaning, pest control, waste management, catering, concierge, trolley, valet parking, and any other non-technical activities delivered as part of the service offering.
The Soft Services Supervisor will ensure optimal use of manpower and resources including sub-contractors and their staff.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Establish procedures for work and compile a daily inspection checklist to monitor the standard of work and completion of the schedule.
- Ensure that all staff complete their tasks to the standards determined in work schedules and escalate any ongoing issues where necessary.
- Follow up on client/occupant/tenant/ other department complaints.
- Respond in a prompt and efficient manner to all issues and call center requests.
- Check and confirm the materials, tools and equipment used by various contractors.
- Manage soft service store, maintain store records and prepare consumption data.
- Review and monitor cost allocation against budget for OPEX and CAPEX.
- Prepare and submit quotations and estimates.
- Accurately monitor daily hours booked and clocked hours.
- Coordinate with other teams/departments as required.
- Explore and increase business with all stakeholders.
- Administration and clerical responsibilities as required by the job.
- Report to Facilities Manager on work progress and issues daily.
- Observe and prepare review reports for each contractor against SLAs and KPIs.
- Verification and management of daily, weekly and monthly FM reports.
- Ensure that the standards of compliance, health & safety and hygiene are as per the company standards at all times.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or,
- Diploma with relevant facilities management system knowledge.
- 5 – 7 years in-depth experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) practices and policies.
- Experience in leading and developing a large team in a similar operation.
- Committed to delivering exceptional service standards.
- Passionate about quality customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.