Educational services group announces a vacancy for
“ HR Generalist”
1. Work and have the knowledge of all the administration works.
2. Type all correspondence letters to different actors (Ministries, Banks, Certificates …etc.)
3. Coordinate and follow up all recruitment, replacement and transfer actions for company staff.
4. Interview Job applicants: review application/resume: evaluate applicant skills and make
recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications.
5. Organize and place recruitment Ads in social media, websites, recruitment agencies and internal postings.
6. Follow up procedures that are related to the appointment of new employees such as job offers, employment contracts, etc.
Furthermore, make sure that their documentation is complete.
7. Ensure the process and delivering payrolls monthly to finance on time with utmost accuracy.
8. Prepare Indemnity while preserving balance at the end of each financial year.
9. Follow up and finish procedures of the resigned or terminated employees.
10. Issue Termination /resignation Letters, clearance forms and Exit Interview.
Qualifications & requirements:
1. Bachelor Degree.
2. 5+ years professional experience in HR field.
3. Based in Kuwait.
Interested candidates can send your CV on [email protected]