Senior Manager Catering Operations
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Senior Manager Catering Operations to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and related services for Jazeera to join our Marketing team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Management of the Jazeera Catering Facility operations.
- Lead team at Catering Facility to ensure smooth running of delivery of food and non-food supplies to facility and correct preparation and loading to flights.
- Produce and maintain Catering Operations Process & Procedures Manual to meet safety and operational standards.
- Organize staff rotas to ensure on-time performance to meet departure flight schedules.
- Provide galley loading plans and trolley packing plans for all in-flight products for sale.
- Manage vendor relationships, select products for sale on-board, assess sales potential for new products for J9 Shop on-board including duty free products, negotiate pricing and manage contract process.
- Manage relationship with major food suppliers, select and review options for J Café in-flight menu and maintain quality of product.
- Provide management with annual business plans for Catering and On-Board Retail Sales with financial projections and monthly reports.
- Set prices for on-board food and non-food sales, and work with Marketing to produce menu content for inflight magazine.
- Manage crew meals – menus and supply for all flights.
- Liaise with Cabin Services management to receive feedback from passengers and crew on food quality and quantity.
- Study Customer Satisfaction Survey for feedback on catering and retail services and act on any issues.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from Ground Operations, Marketing, Finance & Flight Operations.
- Manage supplier contracts and ensure approval by the contract committee.
- Create business cases for all new projects.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in similar catering role (airline experience preferred)
- Excellent Excel, Numeracy and Analytical skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication in English
- Strong leadership & co-ordination skills
- Excellent customer service skills
#Kuwait #jobs #careers #hiring #Kuwait_jobs #job #recruitment #vacancy #join #employment #kwt #TheJobYard #q8 #the_job_yard #career #recruiting #job_search #joinus #jobs_in_kuwait #hr #cv #jobshiring #q8instagram #kuwait_ads #kwtjobs #kuwaitcity #kuwaitjobs #وظيفة #وظايف #الكوي
- 399 New COVID-19 Cases in Kuwait, 29th December 2021, JobsinQ8 Again increase in Corona
- Big C Supermarket New Year 2022 Offers, BIG-C Promotions in Kuwait
- The Sultan Center New Year 2022 Offers, Sultan Promotions in Kuwait till 4th Jan
- Grand Hyper new year promotions, JobsinQ8 Offers Grand in Kuwait till 4th January
- Happy New Year 2022: Wishes, quotes and messages to your friends & family
- Lulu Year End Offers Kuwait, Big Bang Promotions at Lulu Hypermarket , 70% Sale upto 4th January
- Pay Traffic Fine Online in Kuwait, Violations Payments Online, MoI Pay online Garama, Mukhalafa Pay online
- Kuwait Formed New Government, JobsinQ8 Jobs, Kuwait Amir approves new cabinet
- 329 New COVID-19 Cases in Kuwait, 28th December 2021, JobsinQ8 Corona Report today
- Difference between 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz Wireless, JobsinQ8 Wi-Fi Technology, What is WiFi 6E?
- Kavita Radheshyam @actresskavita , New Year Wishes, Hot Heroine Actress Kavitha
- Kuwait Driving License Renewal Six month before, JobsinQ8 jobs, Online Renewal to restart soon
- 198 New COVID-19 Cases in Kuwait, 27th December 2021, JobsinQ8 Corona Report today
- Booster Dose WITHOUT prior appointment at Jaber Bridge in Kuwait, JobsinQ8 COVID-19 3rd Dose
- 240 New COVID-19 Cases in Kuwait, 26th December 2021, JobsinQ8 Corona Report today