Information Security Administrator
We are looking for an Information Security Administrator to ensure data security monitoring and protection across the organization, including servers, desktop systems, communications, hardware & software and office systems along with coordination with 3rd party cyber security service providers to identify and fix the detected issues.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Plan, implement and maintain a comprehensive enterprise-wide security program that protects the organization’s information systems.
- Responsible for overall information security monitoring, management, maintenance and configuration for the company.
- Security administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail, web server, internet access, office systems and applications).
- Implement security solutions (SIEM, EDR, IPS, IAM/PAM, Anti-Fishing, app whitelisting, endpoint security, VAPT etc.)
- Develop security awareness programs for executives and end-users.
- Effectively responds to all reported security incidents and other reports of suspicious activity.
- Performs Technology Needs Analysis to identify any gaps.
- Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of security resources.
- Manages small to medium-sized projects according to set budgets and schedules.
- Supports Remote station offices for any IT related problems.
- Flexible to work out of office hours in case of urgent support requirements. Available on-call 24×7/365 basis to support from home and if required, visit the office.
- Any additional IT, Commercial systems or department related business work not specifically mentioned in addition to above as necessitated by overall business objectives and requirements of the organization.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science or equivalent.
- Additional certification in CCNA, CISSP, CISA certification an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of Information Security administration experience preferably with the Airline Industry.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud technology and security (AWS, Azure etc.) and IT Security domains.
- In-depth knowledge of information security best practices (NIST, CMMC, CSA, OWASP, ISO).
- Proficiency in multiple programming and scripting languages.
- High level of attention to detail & accuracy with good documentation skills.
- Ability to remain focused and calm, and to deliver results even during periods of pressure.