IT Change Management Officer
Location: KW – Company: Alghanim Industries
The candidate will be responsible for monitoring and supervising changes to business processes and systems, technology, and structures within the IT Areas and play a crucial role in ensuring that staff members embrace the change. They ensure that change projects are implemented on time and within budget.
He/ She will contribute and support the operational teams by enabling a high rate of Change while minimizing negative Service impacts from Change. Will coordinate across disparate teams to ensure process alignment, tooling requirements definition, and governance practices are established and his/her team will assess each proposed Change to balance business risk with business value
The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, complete CM process and its implementation, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role. Home workers will also be supported.
- Developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives.
- Evaluating the impact of planned organizational change.
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics.
- Leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process.
- Assess and evaluate change, includes engaging stakeholders in the change effort and ensuring they are ready to adopt the coming changes, measuring change progress, assessing business readiness, and supporting change adoption.
- Support and track changes providing business impacts, change impact and risk/gap analysis ensuring that all changes are properly planned and well tested.
- Analysing Change Impact Log, Stakeholder Maps and Business Engagement Plans
- Lead the creation of Change Governance, RAID Logs
- Analysis on SAP, Infra, Security and all other application changes across Alghanim, identifying the impact, review change documents and approve the changes
- Prepare change Communications (including creating plans and drafting content) including participating in review of Communications Deliverables with the Corporate Communications (where applicable)
- Manage the governance of life cycle of changes, redirecting approvals to stakeholders, communicate to relevant teams and make sure that only authorized changes are implemented
- Involvement in coordinating and arranging sanity testing resources
- Facilitate change advisory meetings (CAB) covering medium and high-risk production changes in both Business and technical platforms and ensuring appropriate discussion on impact and risk among multiple businesses.
- Maintain the change real time calendar that tracks all changes and implementations and ensuring no change overlapping.
- Facilitate meeting with stakeholder and IT management on post change review for failed changes and changes causing incident.
- Develop and maintain change management policies, procedures, standard change register and update as per the new infrastructure changes.
- Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes and the make sure CMDB is updated accordingly
- Work as guardian of VM process and ensure no changes in the system executed away from the process
- Take ownership of process and follow up the status of changes and communicate progress to management /stake holders in a timely manner
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
- Degree educated or qualified by experience
- ITILv3 certified desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role