Commercial Systems Specialist
We are looking for a highly motivated Commercial Systems Specialist to join our Information Technology Team.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Test planning, Creating/reviewing Test Cases and Test Execution for all ongoing bug fixing / enhancements / UPDs.
• Managing UAT team to effectively execute UAT within allotted time.
• Managing Test Link system to optimize UAT, manage all UAT results and store Test cases.
• Preparation of Build Plan before each build goes live.
• Ensure software quality for Sky Sales, Mobile Website, Android, iPhone and iPad in order to continuously improve the software applications while adhering to define timeline.
• Document the entire quality testing process and business rules.
• Enhance daily system monitors related to NSK Notifications, airRM files, 15below FTP / Queue Poll, Travel Commerce to optimize application running environments and to ensure outages are kept to minimum.
• Set up & Manage daily queue tasks and workarounds (for identified bugs) to ensure issues are kept to minimum.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Science/Commerce.
• Minimum 1 year work experience in diversified and internationally recognized Airline, GDS and Travel Organizations.
• Solid understanding of Navitaire New Skies, DCS, Travel Commerce, Airline Distribution (E-Ticketing, GDS), ATPCO Fare Management, Airline process design / redesign.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication in English.