Position – Officer – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security
Job Location – Kolkata
IndiGo Jobs in India, Officer – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security – Kolkata
1. Educational Qualification: Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. Result awaited and exam-pending candidates are not eligible.
2. If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
3. Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
4. Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
5. No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
6. Age: 18 to 27 Years
7. Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
A. Mandatory Requirements:
a) For Customer Service – Good Communication, Pleasing Personality
b) For Security – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
c) For Ramp – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
B. Preferable Requirement:
a) For Customer Service – Well versed in Customer Dealing
b) For Security – BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC Background
c) For Ramp – Load & Trim License, 12th Science Background
Please Note: IndiGo, one of India’s fastest growing airlines, is continuously in search of talent. However, please be cautioned that certain people claiming to represent IndiGo – by misusing the brand name “IndiGo”, and the names of our employees – are demanding money in exchange for Interviews or Jobs with IndiGo.
IndiGo does not charge any money for Interviews or recruitment. All communications related to Offer Letters will be sent from official Indigo email ids only. ( For example: [email protected])
Job ID : 23713
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Kolkata
Experience : 0 – 7 Years
Business Unit : Terminal Services
Organization : Airport Operations & Customer Services
Posted : August 5th 2022
Posted By : Shailesh Mishra