EMBASSY OF INDIA
INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF
Minimum Qualifications: B. Com, B. Sc or B. E.
Candidate should be Computer Literate and Fluent in
Typing. Preference would be given to MBA
Age limit: Max35 years as on 01.08.2021
Having valid Kuwaiti residency (transferable).
Knowledge of English & One More Indian language is
essential. Knowledge of other Indian language and Arabic
would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates may send their applications by email with bio-data by 20thJuly, 2021 to First Secretary
(HOC), Embassy of India, P.O. Box No.1450 Safat 13015,
Embassy of India Invites Applications for the Post of Marketing Assistant. Eligible candidates are encouraged to send their applications to : email@example.com
- Kuwait Airport to resolve entry issues of expats, JobsinQ8 News
- Expats who have reached the age of 60 and above, JobsinQ8
- 11th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, JobsinQ8, COVID-19
- COVISHIELD is same as AstraZeneca-Oxford , JobsinQ8 by Indian Ambassador to Kuwait
- 10th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, JobsinQ8, COVID-19
- Eid-Ul-Adha 2021 will be on Monday, 20th July, JobsinQ8 Kuwait Festival Holiday
- MoH rename ‘Oxford’ as ‘AstraZeneca/Oxford’ in vaccine certificates
- How to Start your SECOND income source? JobsinQ8 , Online Free Training
- 9th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, JobsinQ8, COVID-19
- Filipino food you must try! Satisfy your cravings at the comfort of your home
- Kuwait work at 100% capacity from 11th July, 2021, JobsinQ8
- 8th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, JobsinQ8, COVID-19
- Technical Team Formed to Audit COVID-19 vaccination Certificates , JobsinQ8
- Covishield is approved by the Kuwait Government, JobsinQ8
- How do you know who blocked you on WhatsApp?