Immediate Hiring – IT System Administrators iiq8 indianinq8.com
Posted by : UPAC
Location: Farwaniya, Kuwait
Currently Hiring – IT System Administrator
• Provide full support to the Car Park Management System including the application software installation, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance, operations and security.
• Monitor and troubleshoot the car parking system, ANPR cameras and other related system operating issues.
• Assist in the designing and deployment of the LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware.
• Ensure network connectivity of servers, CCTV cameras, ANPR cameras, workstations, telephony equipment and other network appliances.
• Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
Suitable applicant for IT Network Administrator should have:
• Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science or equivalent with 3-5 years of related experience.
• Experience with virtualization technologies like VMWare and Hyper-V.
• Experience in operating systems (Windows, Linux) with good experience in DB (SQL) or (NoSQL).
• Proven experience in LAN, WAN, Cisco switches and email exchange designing & implementation.
• Proven experience with Car Park Management System application software (or similar SW).
• Ability to communicate in English. Arabic is not mandatory.
• Transferable Residency.
• Applicant must join immediately.
• Total offered package is KD 500.
Interested candidate can send updated CV to [email protected] with the following documents:
• Updated CV in English.
• Copy of Civil ID and Passport.
• Copy of work permit.
• Recent photo.
Please use the job title as the subject line
Kuwait International Airport
Short term parking area – Mezzanine floor
www.upac.com.kw Tel: 1833338
Posted by : jainuddin kaskar
Location: Sharq, Kuwait
We are looking Systems Administrator AV system:
troubleshooting, installation and maintenance of electronic communication systems including but not limited to audio visual, projection, pro audio, video, networks associated with AV exhibition installation
support for the museum with safe and correct preparation, implementation and operation of all aspects of audio visual, interactive display and presentation technologies
Document all repairs activity and usage of critical spares
Process orders for spares and consumables related to the AV system
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
required Experience :
Minimum of 5 years’ experience
preferable from india.
Job Type: Full-time
please send cv to following email [email protected]