KAC220511040510 – Specialist, Job Description and Evaluation & Compensation and Benefit
|Organization:||Kuwait Airways||Job:||Specialist, Job Description and Evaluation & Compensation and Benefit|
|Division:||Human Resource||Employment Type:||Full Time – Permanent|
|Last date of application:||2022-05-26||Country:||Kuwait,|
- Prepares preliminary assessments of the functions that have been described in accordance with the organization’s headquarters evaluation system and turns them into its direct head for review, accreditation and action. It follows up to ensure that the recommendations and decisions are properly implemented.
- Provides supervisors with programs designed to allow regular review of tasks in their units for the updated follow-up of job description and evaluation, as well as dates and copies of evaluation forms.
- Cooperates with payroll study staff in activities of common interest and provides information and advice regarding job evaluation.
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Equivalent.
– 6 year’s experience in Job Description & Compensation and Benefit.
Good knowledge of English.