We are looking for an experienced Flight Dispatcher that will evaluate weather conditions, handle airport and navigation facilities, route selection, overflying permission, actual payload, and ATC slot to ensure most efficient and economic flight to join our Flight Operations team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate Non-Shared system with the captain for the safety and operational control of flights.
- Authorize, regulate and control commercial airline flights according to government and company regulations to expedite and ensure safety of flight.
- Analyze and evaluate meteorological information to determine potential hazards to safety of flight and to select the most desirable and economic route of flight.
- Prepare flight plans containing information such as maximum allowable takeoff and landing weights, weather reports, field conditions, NOTAMS, and many other informational components required for the safe completion of flight such as cargo information including dangerous goods.
- Prepare and sign the dispatch release which is the legal document provided for a flight to depart.
- Monitor weather conditions, aircraft position reports, and aeronautical navigation charts to evaluate the progress of flight.
- Arrange unplanned charter or extra flights on the instruction of operations management, coordinate requisite tasks with different departments and relevant external agencies.
- Coordinate fuelling, catering, engineering services, ramp and airport handling services for preparation of flight and cater to specific requests of crew ensuring safe, economic and on time operation of JZR flights.
- Monitor radio communications and respond appropriately.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum High school diploma.
- Holds valid flight dispatch certificate/license or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field.
- Excellent Communication skills in English (Verbal and Written).
#Kuwait #jobs #careers #hiring #Kuwait_jobs #job #recruitment #vacancy #join #employment #kwt #TheJobYard #q8 #the_job_yard #career #recruiting #job_search #joinus #jobs_in_kuwait #hr #cv #jobshiring #q8instagram #kuwait_ads #kwtjobs #kuwaitcity #kuwaitjobs #وظيفة #وظايف #الكوي
- 399 New COVID-19 Cases in Kuwait, 29th December 2021, JobsinQ8 Again increase in Corona
- Big C Supermarket New Year 2022 Offers, BIG-C Promotions in Kuwait
- The Sultan Center New Year 2022 Offers, Sultan Promotions in Kuwait till 4th Jan
- Grand Hyper new year promotions, JobsinQ8 Offers Grand in Kuwait till 4th January
- Happy New Year 2022: Wishes, quotes and messages to your friends & family
- Lulu Year End Offers Kuwait, Big Bang Promotions at Lulu Hypermarket , 70% Sale upto 4th January
- Pay Traffic Fine Online in Kuwait, Violations Payments Online, MoI Pay online Garama, Mukhalafa Pay online
- Kuwait Formed New Government, JobsinQ8 Jobs, Kuwait Amir approves new cabinet
- 329 New COVID-19 Cases in Kuwait, 28th December 2021, JobsinQ8 Corona Report today
- Difference between 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz Wireless, JobsinQ8 Wi-Fi Technology, What is WiFi 6E?
- Kavita Radheshyam @actresskavita , New Year Wishes, Hot Heroine Actress Kavitha
- Kuwait Driving License Renewal Six month before, JobsinQ8 jobs, Online Renewal to restart soon
- 198 New COVID-19 Cases in Kuwait, 27th December 2021, JobsinQ8 Corona Report today
- Booster Dose WITHOUT prior appointment at Jaber Bridge in Kuwait, JobsinQ8 COVID-19 3rd Dose
- 240 New COVID-19 Cases in Kuwait, 26th December 2021, JobsinQ8 Corona Report today