Company: Alghanim Industries
The Facilities Engineer is Supervises and coordinates the day to day maintenance activities in their assigned facilities, ensures optimal functioning of services and operations provided in building properties.
- Oversees installation, inspections, repairs, routine maintenance and troubleshooting of building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, and waste management.
- Tracks facilities’ service requests with applicable system and completes requests within established timelines and quality specifications
- Coordinate to accomplish the requirements in each facilities liaising with Business units and maintenance teams.
- Coordinate the works to be completed by contractors and skilled trades
- Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide assistance in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction; respond and complete all Facilities requests
- Coordinate discussions with selected vendors or suppliers , business units and other concerned parties on the facility requirements
- Monitor and manage the existing maintenance contracts for utilities and services available in facilities
- Maintain logs of maintenance activities in facilities
- Requires 3 years’ experience in the facility management field as an individual contributor.
- Thorough knowledge of functional area and department processes
- Good communication skills in English – Verbal & Written (Arabic an advantage)
- Good Team Work
- Good Presentation Skills
- Certifications in facility management courses an added advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office solutions (Excel, Word, Power point)
Facilities Engineer, Kuwait Jobs, JobsinQ8, Alghanim Vacancy
- 28th May 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, JobsinQ8, COVID-19
- Salary should be KD 2500 to get Filipino employee? JobsinQ8
- Private Schools to conduct in-person exams, JobsinQ8
- 27th May 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, JobsinQ8, COVID-19
- People say that vaccines are linked to long-term health problems ?
- Do vaccines cause autism?
- Do we do enough safety testing with vaccines?
- Isn’t it true that better hygiene and nutrition were responsible for decreases in deaths and disease rates, rather than vaccines?
- Why can’t we eradicate other diseases, as we did with smallpox?
- Is the Polio vaccine linked to HIV?
- Is the Polio vaccine linked with Cancer?
- Why are there so many vaccines?
- Is natural immunity better than vaccine-acquired immunity?
- Why do some vaccines require boosters?
- Why do we vaccinate against a mild disease like chickenpox?