Documentation Officer, Sales Supervisor, Alghanim Q8 vacancies, JobsinQ8jobs, iik
Sr. Sales Supervisor
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Senior Sales Supervisor is responsible for supervising the implementation of the operational sales plan of the Aluminum Business to achieve the target and increase the department growth.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Sourcing new business opportunities, attracting, and acquiring new customers, and sales channels
- Meeting the customers to introduce the service
- Being available for customers’ queries and questions
- Improving networking with customers by keeping an updated records and database.
- Continuously increasing and updating the customers’ database
- Achieving the sales targets, and support the department growth
- Evaluating occuring issues and suggesting solutions and ideas for enhancements
- Monitoring the Customer Service Satisfaction Indicators and developing the quality of Service level accordingly.
- Liaising with Marketing Department, suggesting the necessary marketing tools.
- Being up to date with market changes and supporting the department with the new market trends.
- Supervising a team of Supervisors, Senior Sales Representatives, and Sales Representatives and motivating them for better performance.
- Promoting and improving the level of provided services and encouraging the team to adhere to the highest levels of service and given quality.
- Distributing the sales targets between the team members and supporting them in achieving it.
- Monitoring the performance of the team, and providing needed coaching
- Conveying and implementing ethical practices to reflect the professional and socially responsible image of AI.
Other Skills and Competencies:
- Creativity: Being able to think of new systems and new ways to work. Being able to think creatively and ask the right questions.
- Analytical Skills: Being able to understand complex mathematical analysis, calculus, and other mathematics for design and troubleshooting.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Ability to develop new solutions to problems. Having the skills to identify the source of the problem, create, and test solutions.
- Teamwork: Able to work well with others in order to get the job done.
- Listening Skills: Listening to workers, teammates, end user, and management is crucial to the job.
Communication Skills: Being able to communicate plans, thoughts, and rationale in the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Experience in Aluminum
- 5 to 7 years of experience in direct sales activities.
- Working in the same field is a must.
Company: Alghanim Industries
- Personnel should be able to handle all incoming shipments for various business units by following on original documents, coordinating with shipping lines, transporters, clearance team and finance/Group control team by closing the job file at the earliest. Should assist and enable by raising the standards of organizational operations and provide cost effective services. Will be reporting to Documentation & Delivery Supervisor.
Essential Job Roles:
- Issuing routing orders to the suppliers within 24hrs from receipt of purchase orders from groups.
- Update respective Alghanim business units with daily shipment status reports.
- Co-ordinate with Alghanim business units and suppliers to secure shipping documents well in advance prior vessels arrival and have the clearance documents ready when the vessel arrives and minimize any delays.
- Co-ordinate with the Alghanim business units and the warehouse to get the delivery schedule in time and further co-ordinate with the transport companies to deliver the shipments strictly as per the schedule and in the process reduce any demurrage payments.
- Verify all ocean freight and forwarders charges within the stipulated time from the date of receipt of documents.
- To keep the Internal tracking system updated at all times for providing shipment visibility to the Alghanim business units.
- To keep the systems updated at all times with all the available information and data.
- To maintain the present filing system with the entire original and copy documents received along with payment advises and receipts.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- 2 plus years of experience in a relevant role.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and freight forwarding application systems.
- Interest and experience in interacting with all levels and departments.
- Well versed with all shipping and freight forwarding business terminologies and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Language – English – writing, reading and speaking is a must and primary requirement.
- Language – Arabic – Soft knowledge on speaking, Writing and reading required.