Company: Alghanim Industries
The Credit Accountant is responsible for managing collection of receivables to be in line with DSO targets (DSO Trend). Collection involves timely processing of security in any form like LCs, LGs, Cheques, T/T etc…Along with that the incumbent will be responsible for updating Management reports, LC register and File master.
- Preparation of LC Documents for Jobs being shipped by Truck and vessel.
- Negotiate L/C Documents to the relevant Banks, and follow-up payments.
- Post & provide collection details for treasury.
- Discounting of LC amounts to ensure collections happen inside the month itself
- Identifying credits in bank and tallying against payment information received from Sales office.
- Calculation of release values based on the amount credited in bank.
- Preparation of receipt voucher upon credit of Payments.
- Updation of received Lc and amendments in LC Register and Management report.
- Updation of File Master from manual credit Release forms.
- LC Checking
- Drive cashflows – Coordinate with banks for timely credit of LC negotiations
- 5 years of experience in letter of credit
- Experience in dealing with banks/ Trade finance/Accounts.
- Strong excel and numerical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- University degree in accounting with a strong business acumen.