Alghanim Job Vacancy, Payroll Officer, iiQ8 Jobs
Location: KW – Company: Alghanim Industries
This person will be responsible to assist and support of day-to-day payroll activities within Alghanim Industries.
Individuals working in this team need to have a high degree of customer focus, be flexible, enjoy working in a team environment and have a high level of attention to detail.
• Familiar with issue of salary certificates and other employee related certificates.
• Manage the employee file documentation.
• Preparation of bank letter for opening labor accounts.
• Manage the filling process of different documents.
• Preparation of travel authorizations.
• Familiar with different types of leaves of employees.
• First point of contact for all payroll issues.
• Any other duties/ projects assigned by Payroll Manager from time to time.
• A minimum of one-year professional experience.
• High level of attention to detail ensuring data is accurate and precise.
• The successful candidate will have access to sensitive information, so a high degree of confidentiality is required.
• Strong communication and customer facing skills, able to respond appropriately to employee queries. Arabic language skills would be an advantage
• A high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and flexibility.
Educated to university degree level, preferably from a business-related program, HR qualifications preferred