Accountant Job Vacancy in Alghanim Industries Kuwait
Location: KW – Company: Alghanim Industries
- The primary role of the Accountant is to support the functional activities in accounting and reporting.
- This will include receivables & payable accounting, general ledger, fixed assets, inventory, cash and banking accounting.
- Approve daily invoices and cost post by the operations, IR posting
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts, supplier account & intercompany account
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports on IR posting
- Assist in the monthly/yearly closings by passing month end closing entries, reconciliation and upload file for consolidation
• To ensure accurate and timely recording of transactions in the company financial ledgers.
• To efficiently and accurately reconcile financial transactions and balances in the company records to supporting documentation.
• To handle any of the above responsibilities reporting to the Accounts Manager
• To be an effective team player and contribute to the timely delivery of accurate accounting information.
• To maintain compliance with company policies in the area assigned, proactively seeking to solve issues faced.
• Must have graduated in Accounting/Commerce and display good relevant accounting knowledge
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience in general accounting role
• Knowledge of MS Office solutions (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of SAP /Hyperion (Optional)
• Good communication skills in English, (Arabic an advantage)– Verbal & Written
• Must be reliable and dedicated and flexibility to work additional hours as business requirements dictate.
• Willingness to accept additional assignments.