How to do Disk Cleanup & Defragmentation
Disk Cleanup Procedure:
1. From the Start Menu, go to All Programs → Accessories → System Tools → Disk Cleanup
2. Select the Drive for disk cleanup and click OK to clear the unnecessary files in the selected disk.
3. If required, repeat the process for the other drives (if any)
Disk Defragmentation Procedure
1. From the Start Menu, go to All Programs → Accessories → System Tools → Disk Defragmenter
2. Analyze each drives one by one.
3. Click on the option ‘Defragment Disk’ so that your computer will run faster & more efficiently.
Click here to watch youtube video tutorial, step by step procedure
This video shows you how to run a disk cleanup in Windows 7. After cleaning a large amount of space, a Disk Defrag is recommended. A simple tutorial to show you how to clean up your hard drive.