Kuwait City, 20th January 2021:
Corona Virus situation is stable in Kuwait, iiQ8, MOH announced
Ministry of Health : Coronavirus Situation Stable
The coronavirus situation in Kuwait is stable, the Ministry of Health Spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said
◾️ Called for adhering to the preventive measures to avoid a rise in cases.
◾️ The number of people who deserve coronavirus vaccines at present hit 2,775,000 after excluding those who are below 16 years.
◾️ He hoped all people could receive Covid19 vaccines throughout the year, pointing to the global competition of demand for the vaccines.
◾️ Ministry of Health has created an appropriate environment to store vaccines in line with the standards set by the manufacturers, No doses have been damaged so far for any reason.
◾️ He extolled the role of the medical staff working in the first line of defense against the coronavirus, recalling Dr. Aisha Al-Awadhi who died from the coronavirus 2 days ago.
India starts coronavirus vaccine exports to low, middle-income countries, iiQ8
Lulu Hypermarket India Fest Starting from 20th, iiQ8, Lulu offers, Promotions Lulu
- 19th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Lulu Hypermarket India Fest Starting from 20th, iiQ8, Lulu offers, Promotions Lulu
- 2 New variant COVID-19 cases registered in Kuwait, iiQ8
- Kuwait Advises Against Travelling Abroad Due To COVID19, iiQ8
- Kuwait 6 gold companies suspected of money laundering, iiQ8
- Kuwait Domestic worker recruitment costs set at 990 KD, iiQ8
- 18th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 17th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- WHO ‘advisory’ against travel vaccination proof, iiQ8
- Recruitment of maids started in Kuwait, iiQ8 – from PH, IN, SL, NPL & BNG
- 16th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Sultan Center Weekly promotions, iiQ8, Deals in Sultan Centre Kuwait Jan 2021
- PM Modi launches pan India rollout of COVID-19 vaccination drive, iiQ8
- 60th Anniversary Logo Design Contest by Embassy, iiQ8
- Indian Embassy call people to be aware of fraudulent calls, iiQ8