Kuwait City, 25th October 2022:
KUWAIT – ANNOUNCEMENT
All Type of Visa Outside Kuwait to Lose Residency for more than 6 Months
Six Months and more outside Kuwait residence Article 17, 19, 22 , 23 and 24 of expats will be automatically be cancelled.
For those expatriates, who are on article 18, for them the six month rule is already applicable starting from 1st November 2022.
The duration of presence outside Kuwait will be calculated starting from 1st August 2022 last date to enter will be 31st January 2023.
Those expats who stay outside Kuwait for 6 months and more their residence will be automatically cancelled in accordance with the provisions of Article 12, paragraph 3 of the Expats Residence Law.
According to the new circular, this is applicable to all other category of visa and the six month will be counted from August 1st.
- All Type of Visa Outside Kuwait to Lose Residency for more than 6 Months
- Full Details of Tirumala Temple Consturction, 12 BC Lord Venkateswara
- How to Apply City Bus Lucky Draw Online in Kuwait
- MoH, Kuwait has instructed to wear face masks
- Kantara Review by Suresh Kochattil, Indian Movie Watch Kantara
- Grand Hypermarket Gold winners list 3rd draw in Kuwait
- Super 12 schedule for T20 World Cup 2022
- World’s 1st flying car is launched in Dubai
- Kuwait to charge 9 KD fee on Entry Visa
- Win upto 600 KD with Dukan Gift vouchers
- Sultan Center Kuwait Special Offers Available till 25th, Promotions Sultan
- Surya Grahan on October 25: Last solar eclipse of 2022 on Diwali, check India timings
- E-Rupi App Download, Features, What is E-Rupi Benefits working
- Grand Hyper Special Diwali offers 70%, Kuwait Promotions
- Kuwait Bus Route X2 Closed from 11th Sept. 2022, Book New Citylink