Kuwait City, 20th January 2021:
2 New variant COVID-19 cases registered in Kuwait, iiQ8
MOH: Two Citizens Infected With COVID-19 Variant
Two Kuwaiti Citizens who came from Britain were infected with coronavirus variant, the Ministry Of Health announced on 19th January, 2021 – Tuesday.
The two persons carried out PCR tests before boarding the airplane from Britain but another PCR test conducted upon arrival at Kuwait International Airport showed they were infected with the variant of Corona Virus.
Ministry Of Health spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad called on the public anew to abide by health conditions like wearing masks, cleaning of hands, maintaining physical distancing & staying away from people with low immunity.
He called on importance of avoiding gatherings & register for the Covid-19 vaccination in Kuwait.
- 2 New variant COVID-19 cases registered in Kuwait, iiQ8
- Kuwait Advises Against Travelling Abroad Due To COVID19, iiQ8
- Kuwait 6 gold companies suspected of money laundering, iiQ8
- Kuwait Domestic worker recruitment costs set at 990 KD, iiQ8
- 18th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 17th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- WHO ‘advisory’ against travel vaccination proof, iiQ8
- Recruitment of maids started in Kuwait, iiQ8 – from PH, IN, SL, NPL & BNG
- 16th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Sultan Center Weekly promotions, iiQ8, Deals in Sultan Centre Kuwait Jan 2021
- PM Modi launches pan India rollout of COVID-19 vaccination drive, iiQ8
- 60th Anniversary Logo Design Contest by Embassy, iiQ8
- Indian Embassy call people to be aware of fraudulent calls, iiQ8
- 15th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- New System for Renewal of work permit for Expats, iiQ8